Front Desk Supervisor
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for all front desk operations to include organizing and directing the staff. This position is only available in Boston.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize, lead and direct work of concierge staff to maximize sales revenue and profit through up-selling and marketing program while providing optimal guest service.
- Delegate daily assignments to staff and ensure that they are completed in a correct and timely fashion.
- Assist in training of new Concierge.
- Act as a resource for all Bella Santé employees
- Properly manage and oversee open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Maintain and manage the spa register through proper open, pre-close and close procedures, and communicate any discrepancies to management.
- Manage guest requests, inquiries and complaints promptly and completely; follow up with the Spa Director as necessary
- Maintain appointment book and modify schedule changes for Technicians
- Create, maintain and modify weekly Concierge and Spa Attendant schedules
- Suggest new front desk protocols and areas of improvement as needed
- Provides communication to the Concierge on all location promotions, events and activities and follow up to ensure they are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Monitor cleanliness and organization of front desk area and delegate other tasks as needed
- Assist with and lead daily briefings when assigned
- Complete Technician credit card tip report weekly and divide up tip amounts, if applicable
- Update weekly room chart for technicians, if applicable
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established protocols and procedures.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management all occurrences involving staff or guests that require attention.
- Work with peers to solve problems and promote teamwork.
- Attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Meet or exceed department’s quality and productivity goals.
- Be flexible with day and evening shifts and some weekends.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- If an offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a CORI check.
- Qualified individuals must have 2 years’ front desk customer service; Spa or hospitality environment is preferred.
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Must be able to lead and motivate.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Appointment booking software knowledge preferred.
- Ability to analyze needs of guests.
- Must be comfortable with verbal discussions and answering questions.
- Basic knowledge f math, cash handling and credit card processing.
- Ability to stay composed and calm and have strong interpersonal skills while handling difficult Guests, courteously and professionally.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- This position must be able to stay on their feet for long periods of time.
- Able to reach, bend, climb, grasp, kneel, push, pull and twist as needed.
- Must read and write English in a clear and concise manner.
Local travel to meetings and training may be required.
Performance will be discussed with the Spa Director on a regular basis