Laser Hair Removal: A Complete Guide (1 Minute Read)Posted by Team Bella in
Come into one of our three Med Spa locations to experience results driven laser hair removal. We only offer the Vectus Laser: the safest, fastest, and most comfortable hair removal system available.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
• Lasts for years
• No side effects and no irritation
• No chemicals
• Painless, in-office procedure
• Safe to use on legs, armpits, face, back, chest, or bikini area
• Works on all skin tones
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
This advanced technique uses concentrated light. Your med spa technician focuses the light on your hair follicles. The follicles absorb the light, and this kills them instantly.
Which Is the Best Laser Hair Removal System?
• Larger applicator: The large applicator makes quick work of even larger areas. It also distributes light more evenly than others, so you don’t get missed spots or uneven application.
• Works on all skin tones: Many laser systems work best on people with light skin and dark hair. Some don’t work at all on darker skin tones. The Vectus, however, works on all skin colors and types. It is the only laser hair remover that is truly customizable for every customer.
• Affordable: Despite all these benefits, the Vectus system is affordable. We'll design a custom plan that fits your budget.
• Designed for men and women: You can use the Vectus laser on your face, chin, ears, chest, back, buttocks, legs, ears, jaw, or anywhere you have too much hair.
Which Laser Is Best for Facial Hair?
How Do You Get Ready for Laser Hair Removal?
• Stop tanning or using sunless tanners a month before you start treatments.
• You can shave the area, but don’t wax or pluck.
• On the day of your appointment, be sure the area is free of cosmetics, lotion, or cream.