Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream
Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: Normal – Dry – Sensitive
Skin Condition: Rosacea – Dehydration – Sensitized – Aging
Size: Retail 1.7fl.oz
A nourishing, deeply moisturizing cream that contains anti-inflammatory Calendula Extract to soothe dry, sensitive skin and conditioning Borage Seed Oil to help soften the skin.
Calendula Flower Extract
- This flower extract possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties.
- Studies show it can activate increase metabolism of collagen, and aid in the growth of new cells, facilitating tissue regeneration and development that help with wound healing.1
- A 2001 French study of radiation-induced dermatitis for the treatment of breast cancer compared topical Calendula Officinalis with the topical drug Trolamine and found that subjects receiving the former experienced less erythema, edema and less radiation-induced pain.2
Borage Seed Extract
- Rich in Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and has a higher concentration of Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) than any other natural source. GLA is required for healthy skin function.
- Studies have shown it is effective in the reversal of many skin disorders and significantly reduces itching, dryness and inflammation. GLA is converted to powerful Prostaglandinsthat have potent anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties.3
Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol (XAX)
- Multifunctional moisturizing and restructuring agent derived from Sugar from natural vegetable origin (wheat, wood).
- Enhances overall barrier function of the skin to help skin retain moisture and boost levels of Hyaluronic Acid.
- Improves skin’s texture for softer, smoother skin.
Gently smooth a pea size amount over face and neck using upward and outward movements. Apply morning and night over serum or after treatment for best results.