Carrot Seed Soothing Facial Oil
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
An ultra-calming blend of hydrating and soothing seed oils to nourish the skin and prevent redness with protective Carrot Seed Oil and anti-inflammatory Evening Primrose Seed Oil.
Carrot Seed Oil
- Contains active sesquiterpene lactones, a group of biologically active plant compounds, that contribute to its ability to reduce inflammation.
- Decreases skin damage from ultraviolet exposure and improves the function of red blood cells, thereby improving the tone and elasticity of the skin.
- Helps stimulate and rejuvenate dull, dry skin and is useful in reducing wrinkles, sun spots or other signs of damage over time.
Evening Primrose Seed Oil
- Rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid (LA-75%) and Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA – 10%). Metabolites formed by GLA improve cellular membrane function and restore the skin lipid barrier, leaving skin hydrated and protected from injury or stress.
- A non-comenogenic seed oil, Evening Primrose Seed Oil can dilute sebum production, calm blemish flare-ups, and hydrate the skin. Studies show it’s effective in treating skin conditions such as eczema and inflammation.
- GLA is converted to powerful Prostaglandins which have potent anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits, helping to protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV radiation that lead to inflammation and skin aging.
Carrot Root Extract
- Provides anti-aging benefits because it is rich in Vitamin A and E and Beta Carotene.
- Reduces scarring and helps to soothe inflammation, especialy dry, chapped skin.
- Carotenoids help to decrease skin damage caused by UV exposure.
Apply a pea size amount of oil with 2 pumps of a facial mist to fingertips and massage into skin in a circular motion daily at night. Facial oils may also be added to moisturizers, or used alone as serums.
1.0 fl. oz.