Mighty Mint Rescue Cream
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
This multi-purpose rescue cream combines icy Peppermint to soothe muscle strain by creating surface anesthesia as well to calm tension headaches and digestive upsets with penetrating Menthol. Fortified with Horse Chestnut, this energizing formula helps stimulate circulation and invigorate overworked hands and feet.
Prized by herbalists as the "Swiss Army Knife" of natural healing, Peppermint has traditionally been a popular home remedy. The cooling action of icy Menthol gives this multipurpose cream a variety of uses.
Peppermint Leaf Oil
- Native to Europe but now widespread in cultivation throughout all regions of the world.
- This oil contains high levels of Menthol and Camphor, and is known for its refreshing, cooling sensation on the skin.
- Studies demonstrate that Peppermint provides analgesic and anesthetic effects in the central and peripheral nervous system.1
- Its fresh, sharp, aroma make this a stimulating oil for circulation as well as an antispasmodic. Several studies have shown that it is helpful in calming digestive upsets and nausea.
- The scent has been shown to help increase alertness, enhance memory and clear congestion of the mind.
Horse Chestnut Seed Extract
- Popular in Europe, Horse Chestnut soothes tired muscles and fatigued legs and feet. Studies suggest that topical Horse Chestnut may reduce lower leg swelling.2
- Renowned for its astringent properties and ability to promote circulation and vascular health by delivering oxygen-rich blood to the surface of skin.
Shea Nut Butter
- Derived from the kernels of the African Karite tree, this natural emollient is rich in Vitamin E, to help moisturize, soften and smooth the skin.
- Helps to increase epidermal thickness.
- Easily absorbed deep into the skin, which in turn improves skin elasticity and counteracts dehydration.
Massage into affected areas as needed.