Alpine Arnica Bath & Body Oil
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
This warm oil blends Arnica, traditionally used by herbalists to support muscle function, with camphorous Rosemary, Basil and Bay Laurel for deep relaxation and relief.
Wild-crafted from Alpine meadows, Arnica has been used since the 16th century to soothe muscle pain and bruising.
Arnica Flower Extract
- Native to Europe, this extract contains Helenalin, the most active sesquiterpene lactone (chemical compound), which helps account for its ability to counteract inflammation.
- Studies show reduction in pain and stiffness in subjects with moderate osteoarthritis.1
- Germany's Commission E, the primary regulatory body for herbal medicine approves Arnica properties for topical use in cases of injury, hemotoma or edema due to fracture.
Bay Laurel Leaf Oil
- This essential oil is steam distilled from Bay Laurel Leaves and has a sweet, fresh and spicy aroma.
- It is known for its antiseptic, astringent, and toning properties.
- Used to help stimulate circulation and relieve aches and pains.
Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Rich in camphor, Rosemary stimulates blood flow to warm muscle tissue.
- Has antioxidant, astringent and stimulating properties.
- Studies have shown its ability to increase alertness and promote relaxation by lowering anxiety.2
Add to still bath water or massage into affected areas.